In the past several weeks, we are continuing to see the traditional seasonal slowing that takes place in the fall months. In November and December it typically picks up again.
The current state of the overall Phoenix Metro Area market is:
- Absorption: 19.4%
- Appreciation: -.08 annually/-5.7% monthly
- Months of Supply: 6.5
- MLS listed homes (all property types) sold ytd: 66,536
- Average days on market: 105
- Percentage REO active listings: 19.4%
- Percentage short sale active listings: 38.7%
- Percentage equity sale active listings: 41.9
Current Maricopa County Real Estate Market:
- There are 31,595 single family detached listings currently active in MLS. That is an increase of 470 over last week.
- There are 39,025 total listings currently active in MLS, including condos, town homes, patio homes and lofts.