10 Tips Smart Condominium Shoppers Should Consider
There may be no such thing as a perfect condominium, but you can probably come close to your ideal. With the help of an experienced real estate agent, you can check out the following criteria to locate the right condo at an affordable price:
Look at common areas:
- A condo situated in a neighborhood on the upswing, not the downslide; convenient to shopping, cultural and recreational facilities and good schools. (Even if you have no children, you may someday have a potential buyer who does.)
- Ample parking areas, as invisible as possible – especially from the front entrance.
- Whether high-rise or two-story, a structure that is sound and attractive.
- All public and private entrances equipped with double-lock systems. Electronic surveillance, where possible.
- Convenient and discretely placed laundry facilities, community rooms, saunas, locker rooms, game rooms, individual storage spaces and spots for trash.
Consider the private areas:
- Well-placed air-conditioning and heating units.
- Soundproofed walls, ceiling and floors.
- Well-padded, good-quality carpeting.
- First-rate kitchen and bathroom appliances and facilities.
- A kitchen equipped with an exhaust fan for cooking fumes.
If you’re thinking of looking at condominiums, e-mail us or give us a call. We’ll be glad to help show you what’s available in our area.
Want to learn more about finding the right home for you? Read our FREE online report, Quick Checklist For Finding The Perfect Home. You may also find the information in our Scottsdale Real Estate site.